The American Dynamics ADTT16E Touch Tracker Controller is an ergonomically designed controller which is ideal for all small surveillance applications. Up to 64 SensorNet programmable domes are controlled by the controller, including the indoor and outdoor SpeedDome Ultra and SpeedDome Optima versions. A series of up to 16 video cameras can be defined and displayed in multi-screen formats when used with a multiplexer or EDVR in a single monitor.
The standard features of the Touch Tracker controller contain programming/control of three patterns and up to 96 presets per dome. Single or several video inputs can be controlled by this controller which acts like a standalone unit. It also supports 10 different languages and is easily interfaced with the Intellex digital video management system for dome control. Alarm events are recognized easily with more than one alarm playing at once, through the system's four simultaneous alarm inputs.
This controller includes Multi-vision Quest Multiplexers, with which you, as a user, can remotely freeze images, activate digital zoom, run multiplexer sequences, and select cameras to display multi-image displays in each window. Its three levels of password protection make this system tamper-proof. Also the controller's intuitive front panel provides easy control and management. Its controlstick also offers pan/tilt controls for selected domes.
- Three levels of password protection
- Control of Multi-vision Quest Multiplexers
- Direct dome control of up to 64 video inputs
- Intuitive front panel provides easy control and management
- Controls up to 16 video inputs with a multiplexer or EDVR
- Compatible with SensorNet SpeedDomes
- New controlstick controls pan/tilt functions
- Up to 96 programmable presets per dome
- Three programmable patterns per dome
- One programmable sequence
- Up to four simultaneous dome input alarms
- Supports ten different languages
- Backlit LCD display
- Easily interfaces with the Intellex digital video management system for dome control