The American Dynamics ADTTE Touch Tracker Matrix Keyboard provides hassle-free access to an entire array of video switching options from simple camera and monitor selection functionalities to the sophisticated automatic controls. It is a compact, ergonomically-designed keyboard which can be used with MegaPower Matrix Switcher/Controller Systems. The touch tracker buttons enable you to control lens zoom, iris, and focus functions. The buttons also allow assigning cameras to any monitor, and activating functions like salvos, tours, and alarms.
This keyboard comprises of a tracker ball that provides control of fixed and variable speed pan/tilts and domes. It also has a new controlstick providing pan/tilt functions for various domes. The LCD displays the currently selected camera, monitor, and site. It also enables you to see the numbers you enter from the keypad as you enter them, and it displays system prompts and messages. This touch tracker has a built-in software/hardware operation, and also supports multiple languages - English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- Attractive ergonomic design
- Camera, monitor and satellite site selection
- Controlstick provides pan/tilt functions
- Lens control (zoom, focus, and iris)
- Supports dome "flip" feature
- Preset, pattern auxiliary control
- Tour, salvo and alarm control
- Built-in self-test hardware and software operation
- Supports multiple languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese)
- Backlit LCD display