With 6,500 lumens and a 2,000:1 contrast ratio, the Panasonic PT-DZ6710UL DLP Projector possesses the image power to project vivid, saturated pictures in a variety of lighting situations. Panasonic's 1-chip DLP projector offers brighter and more vivid images with full high definition resolution.
The Panasonic PT-DZ6710UL DLP Projector touts a Daylight View 2 feature that provides bright, crisp images even in brightly lit conditions for a superb picture no matter the time of day. Along with the RGB Booster, this combines high brightness and superb color reproduction, a host of technologies work together to enhance image quality.
The unit houses an advanced dust-resistant design, which minimizes image degradation by reducing the entry of dust into the unit. The effect of dust has been minimized by completely sealing the optical block, which provide an airtight structure that is impenetrable to any outside elements. The unit has a dual lamp design, and auto-cleaning filter technology extends operating stability and contributes to reliability.
- 1-Chip DLP projector features flexible system expandability and high-image quality with vivid colors
- The RGB booster achieves high image quality with levels of color reproduction (up to 145% that of conventional models) and brightness that make each color stand out
- Vivid Color Control is a unique control technology, which optimizes the use of the color segment areas of the color wheel
- With the new lamp modulation technology, the projector is now able to control the lamp intensity for each of the red, green, blue, and white segments of the color wheel separately
- In response to the increasing popularity of wide-screen high resolution image viewing, the PT-DZ6710UL DLP Projector features a native WUXGA resolution to cover full-HD specifications
- Panasonic's System Daylight View 2 optimizes image quality to improve color perception of the projected image in bright rooms
- 3-D Color Management makes these corrections to produce accurate colors that are very close to the original images even when viewed on a large screen
- This interlace/progressive conversion technology automatically detects when the input signal is derived from filmed material and selects the optimum progressive processing method to assure faithful reproduction of the original image
- The use of a full 10-bit image processing system provides smooth tonal expression
- The dynamic sharpness control circuit adjusts the video signal waveforms based on the difference in brightness of adjacent pixels for a sharp, clear picture that is relatively unaffected by signal noise