With 6,000 lumens and a 2,000:1 contrast ratio, the Panasonic PTDW6300US Projector possesses the image power to project vivid, saturated pictures in a variety of lighting situations. Panasonic's 1-chip DLP projector offers brighter and more vivid images with full high definition resolution.
The Panasonic PTDW6300US Projector touts a Daylight View 2 feature that provides bright, crisp images even in brightly lit conditions for a superb picture no matter the time of day. Along with the RGB Booster, this combines high brightness and superb color reproduction; a host of technologies work together to enhance image quality.
The unit houses an advanced dust-resistant design, which minimizes image degradation by reducing the entry of dust into the unit. The effect of dust has been minimized by completely sealing the optical block, which provides an airtight structure that is impenetrable to any outside elements. The unit is a dual lamp design and auto cleaning filter technology extends operating stability and contributes to reliability.
It is no secret that the Panasonic PTDW6300US 1-chip DLP projector is brighter and better than ever with a compilation of numerous Panasonic proprietary technologies.
- This item does include a lens
- The RGB Booster achieves high image quality with levels of color reproduction and brightness that make each color stand out
- Vivid Color Control technology produces bright and vivid colors with a newly engineered Lamp Modulation Drive System
- The high-efficiency light convergence technology and independently developed color wheel work together to achieve the high brightness of 6,000 lumens
- The image-processing circuit analyzes the video signal frequency range for each scene by extracting data on the distribution of high, mid, and low-frequency components, and brings out a more natural, 3-D appearance with crisp, clear details
- Panasonic's System Daylight View 2 optimizes image quality to improve color perception of the projected image in bright rooms
- 3-D Color Management makes these corrections to produce accurate colors that are very close to the original images even when viewed on a large screen
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) automatically detects when the input signal is derived from filmed material and selects the optimum progressive processing method to assure faithful reproduction of the original image
- The use of a full 10-bit image processing system provides smooth tonal expression. For example, skin tones appear natural and true to life
- The dynamic sharpness control circuit adjusts the video signal waveforms based on the difference in brightness of adjacent pixels for a sharp, clear picture that is relatively unaffected by signal noise
- The 2-Lamp System increases brightness and eliminates the need to interrupt a presentation if a lamp should burn out (in dual-lamp operation mode)
- Liquid Cooling System attains a high level of reliability
- The Auto Cleaning Filter also brushes away dust that adheres to the filter, which helps prevent clogging that can impair operation or cause malfunction