What else can you say about Panasonic and the impact they have had on the projector market through the years. They continue to push quality projectors into the fold and the PTD6000US DLP Projector is no exception.
With 16.9 million colors, a contrast ratio of 2,000:1 and full HD support, the PTD6000US is loaded with features and functionality that would put the space shuttle to shame. One such feature is System Daylight View 2, which optimizes image quality to improve color perception. Now couple that with the 6,500 lumens and you will achieve clear, crisp images even in bright sunlit rooms. One other significant feature of the PTD6000US is the RGB Booster, which provides vivid color reproduction that make each color stand out.
The use of a full 10-bit image processing system provides smooth tonal expression and Panasonic made some adjustments to their Lamp Modulation Drive System as well. The intensity of each 300-watt AC lamp is now balanced and controlled by discarding excessive light. Now the projector is able to control the lamp intensity for each of the red, green, blue and white segments of the color wheel separately. The end result is bright vivid images with increased color fidelity.
All these major upgrades have led to an all-around high-end quality projector that offers first-rate performance under a wide variety of conditions. The project is perfect for meeting rooms, conference rooms, theaters, classrooms, auditoriums and digital signage.
- The RGB Booster achieves high image quality with levels of color reproduction and brightness that make each color stand out
- Vivid Color Control technology produces bright and vivid colors with a newly engineered Lamp Modulation Drive System
- The high-efficiency 300-watt AC lamps light with convergence technology work together to achieve the high brightness of 6,500 lumens
- The image-processing circuit analyzes the video signal frequency range for each scene by extracting data on the distribution of high, mid, and low-frequency components, and brings out a more natural, 3-D appearance with crisp, clear details
- Panasonic's System Daylight View 2 optimizes image quality to improve color perception of the projected image in bright rooms
- 3-D Color Management makes these corrections to produce accurate colors that are very close to the original images even when viewed on a large screen
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) automatically detects when the input signal is derived from filmed material and selects the optimum progressive processing method to assure faithful reproduction of the original image
- The use of a full 10-bit image processing system provides smooth tonal expression. For example, skin tones appear natural and true to life
- The dynamic sharpness control circuit adjusts the video signal waveforms based on the difference in brightness of adjacent pixels for a sharp, clear picture that is relatively unaffected by signal noise
- The 2-Lamp System increases brightness and eliminates the need to interrupt a presentation if a lamp should burn out (in dual-lamp operation mode)
- Liquid Cooling System attains a high level of reliability
- The Auto Cleaning Filter also brushes away dust that adheres to the filter, which helps prevent clogging that can impair operation or cause malfunction