The QOMO 100" Interactive Whiteboard w/ Flow!Works Software is so capable and versatile you kind of wonder if maybe there isn't one in the White House Situation Room. We'll probably never know, but if there isn't one there, there probably should be.
This is the board to use when you absolutely, positively must get your point across to a small group or a lecture hall full of people. At a whopping 100" measured diagonally (that's almost nine feet!) it simply can't be ignored. People will feel compelled to look at the screen. With its widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio it's just that impressive.
But don't worry if they pay as much attention to the screen as they do to your presentation the first time they see it. The included Flow!Works software allows you to save your presentation as PDF, PPT (PowerPoint), HTML and JPEG files. You can even embed annotations into Microsoft Office files.
Now here's the jazzy, "Yes, Mr. President" stuff: You can integrate the 100WS into conference networks and actually create, edit and annotate live video. ("Captain Eklund is drawing a circle around the suspected pirate ship, Mr. President.")
If your work is not quite as dramatic, you'll still appreciate features like free online training and upgrades, the free Flow!Works software and the board's easy to clean surface.
So whether you're busy helping the leader of the free world understand the current situation or just trying to teach some ornery sophomores in your Algebra I class what the order of operations means, the QOMO 100" Interactive Whiteboard w/ Flow!Works Software is the whiteboard to depend on when people are depending on you.
- Touch System Accepts Pen and Finger Input
- Using advanced infrared technology, the 100WS recognizes the touch of a pen or your finger.
- Easy-to-Clean Non-Glare Surface
- The surface of the 100WS is durable and built to withstand even more than everyday use. The surface produces virtually no glare and is very easy to keep clean.
- Intelligent Pen Tray Knows Which Pen You're Using
- The intelligent pen tray system automatically detects which of the 3 included pens you are using giving you the ultimate versatility. An eraser and telescoping wand are also included.
- Included Flow!Works Software is Powerful and Flexible
Included with your 100WS is a CD-ROM with drivers and Flow!Works software. Flow!Works boasts a wide range of capabilities.
- Integration for classrooms, distance learning, and conferencing.
- Vector image format takes less storage space and makes file transferring easier and faster.
- Settings for pen type, line width and color variations made to fit different user preferences.
- Instructor friendly tools such as spotlight, shades, rulers, geometry palette, timers, and clocks provide a comprehensive package for instructors to engage their audiences.
- Export files in PDF, PPT, HTML, and JPEG formats.
- Easily toggle between Flow!Works and other applications.
- Annotate over any application and automatically capture all your work.
- Embed annotations directly into Microsoft Office applications.
- Bring document camera images directly into Flow Works.
- Flow!Works is available in 27 Languages.
- Flow!Works is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Optional Wireless Module
- The wireless module allows the board to be wirelessly connected to a PC preventing any cabling hazards.
- Optional Erasable Surface
- The optional erasable surface allows you to use your 100WS as you would a dry erase board. This gives you the ultimate in presentation versatility.