The QOMO 78" Interactive Whiteboard w/ Flow!Works Software is so capable and versatile you kind of wonder if maybe there isn't one in the White House Situation Room.
This is the board to use when you absolutely, positively must get your point across to a small group or a lecture hall full of people. At a whopping 78" measured diagonally (that's six and a half feet!) it simply can't be ignored. People will feel compelled to look at the screen.
But don't worry if they pay as much attention to the screen as they do to your presentation the first time they see it. The included Flow!Works software allows you to save your presentation as PDF, PPT (PowerPoint), HTML and JPEG files. You can even embed annotations into Microsoft Office files.
With the supplied electromagnetic pen, you can write freely on the QOMO EM interactive whiteboard just as you would on any standard whiteboard. The pen can also perform left and right mouse clicks and pen strokes. You can actually integrate the 200EM into conference networks and create, edit and annotate live video.
So whether you're busy helping the leader of the free world understand the current situation or just trying to teach high school algebra, the QOMO 78" Interactive Whiteboard w/ Flow!Works Software is the whiteboard to depend on when people are depending on you.
- Touch System Accepts Pen And Finger Input
- Using advanced electromagnetic technology, the 200EM recognizes the touch of a pen or your finger.
- Easy-to-Clean Non-Glare Surface
- The surface of the 200EM is durable and built to withstand even more than everyday use. The surface produces virtually no glare and is very easy to keep clean.
- Included Flow!Works Software Is Powerful And Flexible
Included with your 200EM is a CD-ROM with drivers and Flow!Works software. Flow!Works boasts a wide range of capabilities.
- Integration for classrooms, distance learning, and conferencing.
- Vector image format takes less storage space and makes file transferring easier and faster.
- Settings for pen type, line width and color variations made to fit different user preferences.
- Instructor friendly tools such as spotlight, shades, rulers, geometry palette, timers, and clocks provide a comprehensive package for instructors to engage their audiences.
- Export files in PDF, PPT, HTML, and JPEG formats.
- Easily toggle between Flow!Works and other applications.
- Annotate over any application and automatically capture all your work.
- Embed annotations directly into Microsoft Office applications.
- Bring document camera images directly into Flow!Works.
- Flow!Works is available in 27 Languages.
- Flow!Works is compatible with Window XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Education, Scientific Research And Medical Applications
- You can add electronic annotations and mark-up of electronic files or images of all types. When used with a QOMO Document camera the 200EM allows annotating over any object or printed material under the camera lens.
- Legal Applications
- Annotate electronically displayed evidence and scanned documents.
- Corporate Applications
- Annotate AutoCAD drawings, spreadsheets and other electronic documents.
- Military Applications
- Annotate maps, photos, flowcharts, plans, 3D objects, training materials and so on.
- Video Conferencing Applications
- Annotate shared documents, 3D objects, files, CAD/CAM drawings and blueprints.
- Optional Features Available
- Optional features available separately include a floor stand and a wireless accessory that includes a power adapter and RF module.