The QWB56-FW 56" (1422.4mm) Interactive Infrared Whiteboard from QOMO is changing the way many educators approach their curriculum and classes. The QWB56-FW includes Flow!Works Annotation Software, an easy, innovative program that lets you teach every subject in a fun and eye-catching way. Easy to learn and work with, it can take your lesson plans and presentations to the next level with students. Perfect for the classroom or anywhere there is a need for interactive instruction, QOMO engineers use advanced technology to make QWB56-FW the simplest and most powerful teaching tool available.
Teachers are free to use their fingers to write or they can use the supplied pens or teaching wand. You also have the freedom to choose to bundle countless, specialized software packages with the boards. QOMO believes in meeting your curriculum content needs, whatever they may be and so has taken the initiative to partner with several software creators to give you options.
- Flow!Works Annotation Software is an easy, innovative program that lets you teach every subject in a fun and eye-catching way. Easy to learn and work with, it can take your lesson plans and presentations to the next level with students. Flow!Works makes your lessons stand out and come alive whether used by the teacher, or having students come to the board. With Flow!Works, you're sure to find teaching more exciting and more rewarding with higher grades from your students
- Erasable porcelain surface option
- Using advanced IR technology, the QOMO Interactive Whiteboard recognizes the pen or will recognize your finger and accurately track you anywhere on the screen
- Surface is durable, cleans up easily and is coated to provide minimal glare
- Annotate over any application and save your work
- Select among three different pens with unlimited color choices
- Easily integrates into a complete conference network
- Supports real time on-screen editing
- Graphic tools allow you to define background selection and input custom graphics/images
- Supports third party software applications
- Create, edit and annotate over live motion video
- Integrates seamlessly with QOMO desktop and portable document cameras, writing tablets and QClick audience response system
- Free online training and upgrades