The VP-6xlN 1:6 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier from Kramer accepts (1) computer graphics video signal, provides correct buffering and isolation, then distributes the signal to (6) identical outputs. It supports resolutions ranging from VGA to UXGA and higher.
- This unit can be used to distribute computer graphics video signals
- It offers a bandwidth of 500MHz (-3dB)
- This unit is HDTV-compatible
- EQ (peaking) and ID bit control are standard features
- This unit can be mounted in a standard equipment rack using the included rack ears