The VM-10xl 1:10 Composite Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier from Kramer is a broadcast-quality distribution amplifier designed for use with composite or SDI video signals. It also supports unbalanced stereo or balanced mono audio. The unit provides controls to compensate for signal losses that occur in long cable runs.
- This unit offers a bandwidth of 360MHz (-3dB)
- Level (gain) and EQ (peaking) controls are standard features
- The amplifier also features a looping input
- Selectable input signal termination is supported
- It includes video AC/DC coupling selection
- The unit can be mounted in standard 19" equipment rack using the device's built-in rack ears