The Lens Cover for Tamron 200-500mm f/5-6.3 Di AF Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. Ideal for nature and outdoor photographers, and for sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. This version comes in a matte all-black finish to better blend in where desirable. Or, it can be used just for its protection value.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Clear plastic windows over the auto focus and focus limiter controls, and the distance scale
- Compatible with Tamron 200-500mm f/5-6.3 Di ultra telephoto zoom autofocus lens