This is the 2-channel version of the popular Pro-Sync system which is a basic infrared remote control system. It features two separate channels to allow control over two separate flash systems. The receiver is compatible with all flash units with standard "H"-prong ("household") receptacles, or standard "PC" terminals.
Remote flash units fitted with Pro-Sync receivers ignore everything except the Pro-Sync transmitter pulse. Plugged into your remote flash, the Pro-Sync receiver is in a "standby" mode. Pro-Sync receivers can easily pick up the signal from behind backdrops, soft boxes, even around a roomful of wedding guests. Nothing else can trigger the receiver, not even a full-power flash fired inches away. They work indoors or out, with a maximum range of 600 feet (indoors).
Requires: 2x AA 1.5v Batteries
- Battery-Saver transmitter circuits allows for 5000 firings from one set of AA's
- 360-degree sensitivity, shoots around corners
- Direct locking shoe-type transmitter mount for all cameras with hot shoe, with PC cord included for others
- Not affected by sunlight or indoor light
- Legal world-wide (unlike radio slaves)