This is the 2-channel version of the popular Pro-Sync system which is a basic infrared remote control system. It features two separate channels to allow control over two separate flash systems. The receiver is compatible with all flash units with monoplug receptacles, or standard "PC" terminals.
Remote flash units fitted with Pro-Sync receivers ignore everything except the Pro-Sync transmitter pulse. Plugged into your remote flash, the Pro-Sync receiver is in a "standby" mode. Pro-Sync receivers can easily pick up the signal from behind backdrops, soft boxes, even around a roomful of wedding guests. Nothing else can trigger the receiver, not even a full-power flash fired inches away. They work indoors or out, with a maximum range of 600 feet (indoors).
Requires: 2x AA 1.5v Batteries
- Battery-Saver transmitter circuits allows for 5000 firrings from one set of AA's
- 360-degree sensitivity, shoots around corners
- Direct locking shoe-type transmitter mount for all cameras with hot shoe, with PC cord included for others
- Not affected by sunlight or indoor light
- Legal world-wide (unlike radio slaves)