The BRS-200 Switcher from Sony is designed to offer flexible operation in live production and presentation work. It can be configured for use as an SD or HD system. It is well suited for use in applications such as event & live staging, conferences, concerts, broadcast operations, and other similar purposes.
- This unit can also be used to control BRC Series cameras from a remote location
- When used with remote cameras, pan/tilt/zoom, iris, and focus can all be managed using the switcher's joystick and dials
- This switcher comes equipped with a multi-viewing function, allowing a single monitor to display all input signals, PGM, and PVW via SDI and/or DVI-I outputs
- The system offers (4) SDI inputs/outputs and (1) DVI output
- The functionality of the switcher can be enhanced with optional boards to provide a maximum capacity of (8) SDI and (1) DVI-I inputs, as well as (4) SDI and (2) DVI-I outputs