Saying the Monster 50' 1000hd Ultra-High Speed HDMI Cable is just a cable is sort of like saying a Maserati GranTurismo is just a car. But happily, while the price of the GranTurismo starts around $120,000, 50 feet of ultra-high quality Monster HDMI cable is much more affordable.
In short, Monster cables are over-engineered. They're more capable than any of the equipment you will attach them to. For example, this cable's maximum transfer rate of 15.8 gigabits per second (Gbps) is far beyond what today's equipment can send and receive.
And as if that's not impressive enough, your Monster cable comes not just with a lifetime warranty, it also comes with Monster's exclusive "Cable for Life Performance Promise". If any component you purchase in the future surpasses the performance of your 1000HD cable, Monster will upgrade you for free.
The Promise applies to the original purchaser only and you must buy your 1000HD from a Monster authorized dealer, like B&H.
From its 24K gold plated contacts to its nitrogen gas-injected dielectric (the part that prevents signal leakage) the 1000HD is an HDMI cable like no other.
Maybe you can't afford a Maserati, but you can afford the very best HDMI cable in the world, the Monster 1000HD.
- Durable Gold-Plated Internal Shield
- Corrosion Resistant 24K Gold Contacts
- Heavy Duty Internal Dual Strain Relief
- High-Density Triple-Layer Shielding for Maximum Noise Reduction
- Large-Gauge High-Purity Copper Conductors
- Precision-Wound DoubleHelix Construction
- Nitrogen Gas-Injected Dielectric For Maximum Signal Strength