The FLEX-D-D11 Flex 11 TelePrompter from Prompter People is a complete teleprompting package designed to work with smaller mini DV and HD cameras and most tripods. It requires no tools to set up or break down, facilitating its use and management. It is constructed of custom, aluminum extrusions and an ultra-light LCD to offer a lightweight design that improves panning & tilting performance and does not require a heavy tripod.
This unit's beamsplitter uses UltraClear HD glass with low, iron content to help eliminate the color shifts and light loss commonly experienced in many beamsplitters. Furthermore, the glass features an anti-reflection coating on its back side to eliminate reflections that can bounce back into the lens.
This solution includes a licensed copy of Flip-Q Lite, a monochromatic, teleprompting-display, software package that is compatible with both PC and Mac platforms. The LCD panel in this package features HDMI, Composite, and VGA video inputs, as well as built-in speakers. It can be powered with 100 to 240VAC or 12VDC input, making the solution equally well suited for field or studio use.
- Complete Prompting Package
- All the components you need to set up a prompter with your camera and tripod are included in this convenient package.
- Compatible Cameras
- This model is designed to work with smaller mini DV and HD cameras and most tripods.
- Easy Management
- It features a tool-less design to facilitate setting up and breaking down the unit.
- Beamsplitter Glass
- The mirror assembly's beamsplitter glass features low-iron content and anti-reflective coating to minimize glare and distortions.
- Prompting Software
- Included with the system is a standard prompting package compatible with both PC and Mac platforms.