The GTV-WVGA-SR Wireless VGA Extender SR from Gefen allows a VGA display or projector to be located up to 30' from the source signal. It features signal transmission through walls at resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024 using 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n wireless network technology. The device can be operated on any one of 4 channels to minimize interference.
This is a plug-and-play solution that requires no special configuration. The system consists of a sender and a receiver. The sender is connected to the VGA source with a VGA cable. The receiver is connected to the display with a VGA cable. 12V external power supplies are connected to the sender and the receiver.
- This unit allows for wireless extension of VGA up to 30'
- Resolutions of up to 1080i/p @60Hz (component) and 1280 x 1024 (VGA) are supported
- Video formats supported include: VGA, component, S-video, and composite
- The unit can switch between up to four audio/video sources at the display
- Plug-and-play installation means no special configuration is required
- Four wireless channels are available for resistance to interference
- L/R analog audio is supported