The GTV-WVGA-LR Wireless VGA Extender LR (Long Range) from Gefen allows a VGA display or projector to be conveniently located up to 100' away from the source. It features line-of-sight and through-wall signal transmission at resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024. It uses industry-proven, 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n wireless network technology. The extender can be operated on any one of 4 channels to minimize interference.
This is a plug-and-play solution. No special configuration is necessary. The system consists of a sender and a receiver. The sender is connected to the VGA source with a VGA cable. The receiver is connected to the display with a VGA cable. 12V external power supplies are connected to the sender and the receiver.
Supported A/V input sources also include component, S-video, and composite video. A/V sources can be individually selected by pressing the source selector button on the front panel of either the sender unit or the receiver unit. The current wireless channel can be selected in the same way with the channel selector button.
- This device allows for a wireless extension of VGA up to 100'
- Resolutions of up to 1080i/p @60 Hz (Component) and 1280 x 1024 (VGA) are supported
- Supported video formats include: VGA @ 1280 x 1024 (maximum), Component (720p, 1080i maximum), S-Video, and composite
- Switch between four audio/video sources from the sender's location
- This unit offers plug-and-play installation with no special configuration required
- (4) wireless channels are included for resistance to interference
- Left-right audio is also supported