DVI (Digital Visual Interface) is an interface designed to provide exceptional quality on digital visual display devices such as digital projectors and flat screen LCD computer monitors. The Comprehensive Standard Series 28 Gauge DVI-D Dual Link Cable (6') is used to connect 2 devices with DVI connections to one another: DVD players, satellite boxes, projectors, LCD and plasma HDTVs, etc., including A/V receivers, video monitors and set-top boxes. This dual-bandwidth, 28 gauge cable delivers excellent DVI performance--it transmits ATSC HDTV standards, and supports standard, enhanced and high-definition video. RoHS certified. Lifetime Warranty.
- 24k gold DVI-D male to DVI-D male connector on each end
- High-resolution 28AWG conductor construction
- Supports resolutions from 480i to 1080p
- Dual-link bandwidth
- Double-shielded for excellent EMI and RFI protection
- Maximum resolution 2048 x 1536
- HDCP and RoHS compliant