The Wireless-N Broadband Router with Storage Link from Linksys is an Internet router with 802.11n compatibility and wired Ethernet ports. The router allows you to share your Internet connection among computers connected to your local area network. Compatible with the 802.11n, 802.11g, and 802.11b protocols, the router is designed with maximum performance and compatibility in mind.
The device features a USB 2.0 port for storage connection. Attaching a standard USB 2.0 hard drive to the router allows you to access it from any computer on your network. The router also features a firewall to protect you from malicious software that can attack your computer from the Internet, as well as wireless security to insure that your data remains private.
- 802.11n is the currently the fastest way to transfer data over Wi-Fi, perfect for video streaming and online gaming
- USB port converts a standard USB 2.0 hard drive into a robust network storage device
- MIMO technology helps to improve signal strength to improve coverage when compared to older 802.11a/b/g devices
- Supports 802.11n, 802.11g, and 802.11b devices
- Firewall and encryption protect your data from prying eyes and attacks