The 25' (7.6 m) Standard Series HD15 Male to HD15 Male Cable from Comprehensive is a VGA (male) to VGA (Male) cable with high-quality construction. Perfect for transmitting mission-critical VGA signals, the cable is housed in an X-traflex jacket for increased mobility.
- Constructed from 28 gauge high resolution wire for low signal loss
- Features 95% tinned copper braided shield to reduce interference
- Dual Ferrite core system protects against EM and RF interference
- Molded strain relief design is extremely durable
- X-traflex jacket is durable and flexible
- RoHS compliant
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty