The 6' (1.8 m) Pro AV/IT Series Micro VGA HD15 Plug to Plug with Audio Cable from Comprehensive is used primarily to connect a 15-pin VGA monitor to a 15-pin VGA display card socket, with additional connectors for audio jacks.
The cable has true high resolution construction with three individually shielded coaxes for high resolution video and graphics. The entire cable is 100% shielded for maximum signal transfer - even over long distances. Beautifully molded, precision high density 15 pin connectors provide maximum strain relief and durability. The pins are machined to ensure strength, so they do not bend or break. The cable is finished with Comprehensive's famous X-traflex jacket.
- 26awg high resolution, low loss construction
- Built-in stereo 3.5mm mini plug on each end for audio
- Three individually 95% tinned copper braid shielded coaxes for video and graphics
- UL listed cable and RoHS compliant
- Used to connect computer display cards to VGA monitors and to connect audio system jack for sound