The WT-1 Interactive Wireless Tablet from Hitachi is a wireless lightweight tablet for both educational and business environments. After being paired with either a seperately purchased StarBoard or StarBoardLink interactive whiteboard, this tablet makes it easy to display your lesson or presentation with 16 intuitive shortcut buttons. The included wireless pen features two customizable buttons for added functionality.
With a wireless 2.4GHz radio frequency, this tablet allows you to teach or present from up to 30 feet away. Working from a distance means battery life has to be long and this Hitachi tablet doesn't disappoint. It can provide up to 16 hours of wireless operation. When the battery is finally drained, just plug in the USB/AC adapter and recharge. It can also pair with up to seven devices without any unnecessary downtime.
This Hitachi tablet features unique technologies like hand writing recognition and search engine integration for added functionality and improved productivity. It can also import Microsoft Office documents as well as export files in a variety of formats.
Note! This Hitachi tablet works with a separately purchased StarBoard or StarBoardLink interactive whiteboard.
- Built-in Touchscreen & LCD Indicator Panel
- This Hitachi tablet features a 10" touchscreen with a variety of digital inks. It also has an LCD indicator panel along the top of the screen for 16 shortcut function buttons.
- Wireless Freedom
- This Hitachi tablet takes the functionality of an interactive whiteboard and places it wirelessly in your hands. Now you can comfortably control your lessons or presentations from up to 30 feet away from your computer. The interactive tablet provides easy access to teaching and presentation tools powered by StarBoard software 1
- Designed for Education
- Skip the frustration of setting up a wireless connection with the wireless 2.4GHz radio frequency of this Hitachi tablet. It takes the guess work out of pairing devices and allows more time for teaching. The shortcuts along the top of the tablet allow teachers to easily toggle between interactive tools and navigate through their lessons with a touch of a pen
- Designed for Business
- Perfect for the conference room, this Hitachi tablet offers you a more natural way of communicating your thoughts. It takes into consideration the many aspects of a professional's workflow and gives you the control you need to quickly and easily write notes, mark up digital documents, make quick sketches and sign your name. It also can import Microsoft Office files with ease
- Intuitive Features
- This Hitachi tablet features unique handwriting recognition for quickly labeling documents and search engine integration for easily finding information. Mark up Microsoft Word documents and PowerPoint presentations with ease and save them to be shown later