The QOMO Hitevision QIT500 transforms a 19" LCD into a highly effective interactive tablet to be a unique way of interacting with colleagues. Users can draw, write, and make annotations through the use of QOMO Hitevision's Flow!Works software.
The LCD is equipped with pressure-sensitive controls and has the ability to recognize handwriting and convert it into plain text. Additionally, the unit can export files into HTML, print and email lessons directly, plus much more. The combination of easy-to-use hardware and reliable software takes learning into the 21st century and beyond!
- Write, draw and annotate over any running application.
- Works with Doc Cam, Camcorder, and FireWire equipment to annotate on live video.
- Write directly into Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) files.
- Full featured object management tool (copy/paste/rotate/zooming/color changing) available.
- Thumbnail review capability enables you to quickly find any marked slides.
- Image library with over 5000 images available.
- Handwritten object recognition and conversion.
- Authentic penmanship displaying, personalized communication.
- Electromagnetic grip pen can function as a mouse
- User friendly, intuitive and quick learning graphics based interface makes learning easy.
- Intuitive and user-friendly graphics based interface allows quick learning and mastering
- 19" TFT active matrix electromagnetic wide screen LCD Panel.