The Strand Preset Palette II 48/96 Scene Lighting Control Console gives you 48-channel two-scene or 96-channel one-scene control as well as 250 control channels to add the flexibility to accommodate higher channel count fixtures such as LEDs and moving lights. It can store up to 2000 cues per show, and save them to its 80GB hard disk, or to the included USB flash storage key, running on the PaletteOS Windows XP Embedded system.
Screen layouts and network communications use XML, making it easy to communicate with other products on your network. Palette has a powerful web browser that lets you configure and monitor your network and interact directly with Strand's C21 dimming systems.
- Automated Lighting Control
- Has a fixture library
- DMX in and out, also DMX in macros
- Strand Shownet
- Standard on all systems with over 18,000 DMX outputs
- Abundant memory
- Dual memory playbacks, 16 or 32 submasters with 10 pages
- Cues and Effects
- Up to 26-part cues
- Sturdy and Safe
- ETL listed, CE marked, galvanized sheet steel and aluminum extrusion, flame-retardant ABS controls