The QIR300 QPAD IR-32 IR Classic Pack (32) from QOMO Hite Vision is a system designed for use in audience-response and voting systems. It uses two-way, interference-free, infrared connectivity.
To use the remotes, first create questions with the included software or simply insert bulleted PowerPoint slides and convert them to questions. The software can be used to design a number of different training games.
The remotes can be used for interactive participation and to obtain immediate, statistical results. Results from the voting can be saved and exported for later review. It is possible to track individual or group responses.
A built-in laser point is also included in the instructor remote. The entire set can be transported in the included carrying case.
- This bundled package forms a system designed for use in audience-response and voting systems
- It uses two-way, interference-free, infrared connectivity
- Software is included for the creation of questions and training activities
- Response data can be saved and exported for statistical analysis
- The included teacher keypad also includes a laser pointer
- The entire bundle can be stored and transported using the included carrying case