The QRF300 B QPAD 6RF-6 Classic Pack (6) RF Audience Response System from QOMO Hite Vision is a system designed for use in audience-response and voting systems. It offers wireless connectivity using RF technology via a USB RF receiver dongle.
To use the remotes, first create questions with the included software or simply insert bulleted PowerPoint slides and convert them to questions. The software can be used to design a number of different training games.
The remotes can be used for interactive participation and to obtain immediate, statistical results. Results from the voting can be saved and exported for later review. It is possible to track individual or group responses.
These remotes are unique because of their large display screens that feature capacity of (8) lines of text with (14) characters per line. This alpha-numeric LCD enables features such as active class selection, multiple-choice response, take-home exam, and on-screen hardware setup. Students can take their keypad to any registered class to participate in exams. Each keypad is powered by (2) AAA batteries that offer up to (1) year of life.
A built-in laser point is also included in the instructor remote. The entire set can be transported in the included carrying case.
- This bundled package forms a system designed for use in audience-response and voting systems
- This system offers unique, alpha-numeric, LCD keypads that enable features such as active class selection, multiple-choice response, take-home exam, and on-screen hardware setup
- It uses RF wireless connectivity
- Software is included for the creation of questions and training activities
- Response data can be saved and exported for statistical analysis
- The included teacher keypad also includes a laser pointer
- The entire bundle can be stored and transported using the included carrying case