A perfect intro to Speedotron reliability--the 1005CC Deluxe Location Kit (120VAC), featuring the 1005 power pack, 2 compact 202VF flash heads, 2 7.5' light stands, 2 umbrellas for softening light, and a padded travel case to protect your investment.
The rugged 1000 w/s power pack is sealed in a dust-proof housing and can be dialed down from 1000 w/s to 44 w/s (22 w/s using two heads). You can make subtle lighting changes fast, with light variability in 1/4 f-stop stages. Two flash heads operate symmetrically or asymmetrically, giving you plenty of choices on location or in the studio, with a recycling time of 1.75 seconds at full power.
The flashtubes are color corrected for a slightly warmer hue. The modeling lights can be set to reflect the lighting ratio of the lamphead or set to full output for critical focusing.
The Speedotron 1005CC Deluxe Location Kit can be used with all Speedotron Black Line reflectors and other light-shaping tools. This kit is supplied for use with 120VAC.
- Compact design is perfect for location photography
- Very short recycling time, even at full power
3-stop range Variable Power Control
Variable modeling light control on each channel
- 4 arc-protected outlets in 3 power channels, and heavy-duty switches provide safety and durability
- Acoustic signal "beeps" when power pack is fully recycled
Heads are high-efficiency -- necessary for rapid firing, constant model light use, and use with a softbox.
The heads have color-corrected flash tubes for a warmer hue of light.
- Variable beam focus collar accepts all of Speedotron's Black Line Reflectors
- Head extension cables are available for flash heads
- 20' Phono to PC Sync Cord (13562) is included.
- The travel case is built by Tenba -- a name well known for sturdy, air-shippable equipment cases.
- 2-year Limited Warranty of power supplies and light units, with an optional Plus-3 Protection Plan available