Trijicon produces battle-proven aiming systems that deliver rapid target acquisition and increased hit potential under any lighting conditions. Their self-luminous aiming systems empower you to execute any shot with complete confidence in bright light, low light or no light at all.
Although ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for sporting and tactical applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, and their reticles are illuminated with tritium /fiber optics for positive target acquisition under any lighting conditions.
The 1.5x16 ACOG Riflescope offers a very wide field of view which in turn results in excellent fire-control capability. This makes targets, moving or otherwise, easier to acquire, lock on to, and hit successfully with the first shot. Follow-up shots are also executed with greater speed and accuracy. Sighting with the 1.5x16 enables the shooter to make great use of the Bindon Aiming Concept.
This ACOG is configured with a dual illuminated Amber Circle Dot reticle and a Short M16 Housing that mounts directly to the carry-handle of an M16/AR15/M4.
- Rugged Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing
- Short M16 Base Housing
- Short M16 Base Housing is ultra compact and lightweight
- Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses
- Multicoated lenses provide enhance clarity by minimizing flare and glare
- Waterproof and Fogproof
- Nitrogen purged and waterproof seals ensure clarity and reliability under any conditions
- Bindon Aiming Concept
- The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Fiber Optics and Tritium Illumination
- Proprietary battery-free technology provides a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries
- Amber Circle Dot Reticle
- An illuminated amber circle enables rapid centering of the illuminated amber dot that indicates your exact point of aim.