The ST-VCA3 Voltage-Controlled Amplifier from RDL provides smooth audio-level control from a remote control panel, allowing you to adjust voltage from 0 to 10VDC. Use this unit when you need to keep audio sources and components isolated in rack, but want to extend audio controls outside of the rack and eliminate scratchy audio.
The ST-VCA3 is primarily intended for line-level attenuation and includes a high-quality utility microphone preamplifier.
- Voltage-Controlled Audio
- Smooth audio-level control from a remote control panel, allowing you to adjust voltage from 0 to 10VDC
- Remote Control
- Ideal for remotely controlling rackmount audio components
- Improved Audio Quality
- Virtually eliminates scratchy audio
- Line-Level Attenuation & Microphone Preamplifier
- Line-level attenuation and a microphone preamplifier
- LEDs provide visual indicators of line status