This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
Every feature of the ACOG's (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) mechanical and optical design was designed for use with the M16 family of firearms. This sighting system was engineered for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions - without relying upon failure-prone batteries.
Although the ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for sporting and tactical applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, with tritium illuminated reticles for use in low-light conditions.
This 4x32 ACOG puts adaptability and flexibility into the operator's hands - a necessary edge when the stakes are high, and the terms of engagement are uncertain.
Whether the days work involves precise long-range shot-placement, room-clearing, close-quarters MOUT engagements or high-stress fast-breaking action - sighting through the 4x32 ACOG is comfortable and intuitive. This ACOG's reticle is calibrated for the M4 in 5.56/.223 - the unique horseshoe/dot target reference system offers bullet drop hash marks out to 800 meters, and the ability to gauge hold-offs in windy conditions or moving targets. The 4x magnification offers a respectable FOV and the ability to employ the Bindon Aiming Concept for a both -eyes-open technique that greatly enhances the operator's situational awareness.
- Rugged Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing
- Flat-Top Compatible
- Designed for use with standard M16/AR15 firearms with flat-top receivers
- Bindon Aiming Concept
- The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Dual Illuminated Red Horseshoe w/ Red Dot Reticle - 5.56 / .223
- The red horseshoe reticle features dual illumination from Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber-optic technology. During day or nighttime a red dot at the center of the sight picture indicates your point of aim. The dot is surrounded by an illuminated horseshoe that sits atop the 6 o'clock post. Thin posts at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock feature hash-marks for bullet-drop compensation for distances up to 800 m, and hold-off points for moving targets or windage compensation. Dual 2 MOA floating dots that sit 5 mils off-center enhance the reticle's flexibility when distance ranging or following moving targets.