The Brother HL-5370DW Laser Printer is a flexible, high-performance printer with wireless network connectivity. It delivers exceptional print quality at resolutions up to 1200 x 1200dpi at speeds up to 32 pages-per-minute.
The HL-5370DW has built-in wireless and wired network interfaces so sharing the printer with multiple users is easy and convenient. With an embedded duplexer, users can produce two-sided documents, brochures, booklets and more while saving time and reducing paper usage.
This printer is great for small offices or workgroups, as it can handle 250-sheets of paper of various sizes with its adjustable paper tray, it has a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray for printing letterhead and custom paper sizes. This printer is affordable to own and operate and will use both standard and high-yield replacement toner cartridges.
- Flexible Networking
- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share this printer with multiple users on your network. Eliminate extra cables and conveniently place your printer with wireless networking.
- Easy Two-Sided Printing
- Produce professional looking documents, brochures, and booklets using the built-in duplex feature. This feature can help save money and reduce your paper use.
- Fast Results
- Operating at print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices.
- Outstanding Print Quality
- Delivering up to 1200 x 1200dpi resolution, all of your printed materials will look their best.
- Versatile Paper Handling
- An adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper easily handles letter or legal size paper and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray is for printing letterhead and custom paper sizes. Add up to two optional paper trays for additional capacity. 1
- Straight-Through Paper Path
- A convenient fold-down, 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path for printing envelopes, thicker media and custom paper sizes.
- Easy To Set Up and Use
- For users with wireless access points that support SecureEasySetup, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, or AOSS, you can automatically configure your wireless settings by simply pressing a button on your router.