The Hitachi KP-M2RN-S3 CCTV box camera uses a 1/2" B/W CCD along with a number of picture controls to produce visible images in next to zero light levels. Additionally, all major camera functions can be manually manipulated so that maximum picture quality and signal stability can be achieved according to local lighting or scene situations. This degree of versatility coupled with the camera's compact design makes it well suited for a range of industrial imaging applications including infrared microscopy.
This KP-M2RN-S3 camera is compatible with the KP-M2.
Note! Lens sold separately (C Mount)
- Near Infrared Sensitive
- With a peak sensitivity ranging from 620nm to over 900nm, this camera offers the perfect solution for environments needing detailed video images in areas with limited amounts of light.
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- A small and lightweight design can be a major advantage in microscopic, machine vision and similar applications involving camera placement in confined areas.
- Multiple Sync Modes
- Signal synchronization can be internal or external as well as interlaced or non-interlaced. The camera will detect and automatically switch its synchronization mode to match the incoming signal.
- Field-on-Demand Function
- An external device can be used to trigger the camera to capture an image at a particular instant. Both capture time and shutter speed can be adjusted by an external trigger signal.
- Frame or Field Integration
- By switching between field and frame modes and by selecting a scanning system and electronic shutter speed, users can obtain a desired video output signal.
- Resistant to Vibration
- A die-cast aluminum base is used to ensure vibration proof performance.