The Hitachi Number KP-M3AP is an ultra compact and lightweight CCTV box camera suitable for microscopic, machine vision and similar applications involving high resolution imaging in confined spaces. Aside from its excellent B/W image quality and low light sensitivity, the KP-M3AP employes functions unique to these industrial imaging environments. This includes selectable sync settings, adjustable electronic shutter speed, manual gamma control, and the ability to withstand moderate shock and vibration. The KP-M3AP also supports field integration for capturing a single image at a desired timing.
Note! PAL model, not compatible with US TV systems
- Anti-Vibration & Ultra Compact Body
- A small profile and the ability to withstand shock are two very important factors in factory automation, robotics and similar confined imaging environments involving jolting machinery and confined spaces.
- Optional Junction Box Connection
- As with many industrial imaging devices, this camera features a proprietary 12-pin cable connector carrying power, video and sync, in addition to its standard BNC video output. This port provides the connection between the camera and an optional external junction box (JU-M1A) that features a standard video output and an external HD/VD sync input. A single cable camera greatly simplifies the installation process in machine vision and similar factory automation applications. Camera to junction box cables are available in three lengths; 2m (C-201KSM), 5m (C-501KSM) and 10m (C-102KSM).
- Multiple Sync Modes
- Signal synchronization can be internal or external as well as interlaced or non-interlaced. The camera will automatically switch its synchronization mode according to the external sync signal input.
- Frame or Field Integration
- By switching between field and frame modes and by selecting a scanning system and electronic shutter speed, users can obtain a desired video output signal.
- Another advantage of using an external junction is the ability to trigger the camera to capture an image at a specific time and with a certain shutter speed.