The CD-A750 from Tascam is a rackmount CD player and cassette recorder, ideal for installation in professional studios. The CD player has a smooth tray-loading drive and is capable of playing back standard CDs, as well as data CDs encoded with MP3 or WAV files. CD-Text and ID3 tagging are supported for track identification. The cassette drive features auto-cue, auto-reverse, and Dolby B noise reduction for high-quality recording and playback.
The player makes it easy to dub audio from a CD to a tape, or connect to external speakers or a recorder. The rear panel has analog RCA and XLR I/O connectors, as well as a digital coaxial output for the CD player. Other useful features include power-on play and record, mono mix, and pitch controls for CD and cassette. Parallel and RS-232 ports provide wired control. A wireless remote control is also included to give you full control over player functions.
- Rackmount chassis fits a standard equipment rack and is ideal for use in professional studios
- Smooth tray-loading CD player works with standard CDs, CD-R/RW discs, and data discs encoded with WAV or MP3 files
- CD-Text and ID3 support for track identification
- Auto-reverse cassette deck with playback and recording
- Easy CD-to-tape dubbing with edit dubbing
- Analog XLR and RCA I/O connectors, as well as coaxial digital output
- Front-panel 1/4" headphone jack with level control for easy monitoring
- Power-on play and record functions
- CD and cassette pitch controls
- Dolby B cassette noise reduction
- Supports normal, chrome, and metal cassette tapes 1
- Parallel and RS-232 ports for wired control
- Wireless remote control included