The Pelican 1730 Transport Case with Foam (Desert Tan) is a watertight, crushproof and dust proof polypropylene case. It has six easy open ABS double throw latches with stainless steel padlock protectors. It has an o-ring and an automatic pressure release valve with a temperature rating -10 to +210°. There are double grip fold down handles on each side, and polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings.
This case has a five-piece foam set included.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Five-piece foam set consisting of one 2.0" convoluted top foam, three 3.0" center foam and one 1.0" bottom foam
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)
- Carrying options
- Double grip fold down handles on the sides
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft