The Hitachi KP-D20AP is an ultra compact color box camera suitable for use in a range of security and non-security related industrial imaging applications. Because of its small and lightweight form, it can be installed in areas precluding a larger or heavier camera. Driving the camera's excellent performance is a 1/3" CCD operating in tandem with a number of electronic picture controls, most of which can be manually selected. Together, these help the camera generate and maintain great image quality even in challenging lighting or scene situations. Also of note is an auto iris function, allowing camera use in areas with fluctuating light levels.
This KP-D20AP model is designed to be smaller than the standard KP-D20 version by about 1/5 and lighter by about 1/3.
Note: PAL model, not compatible with US TV system
- Ultra compact and lightweight design, suitable for space constricted installations
- Excellent video quality with 1/3" CCD, 470 lines of resolution and image assisting electronic controls
- Picture control parameters can also be adjusted with the aid of on-screen menus, thus enabling optimum adjustments to match the application
- Superb low light performance with 1.5 low lux rating
- Versatile connecting options with BNC and S-video output ports
- Accepts industry standard CS mount lenses
- Auto iris function ensures properly exposed images in areas with shifting light levels
- 4x Digital zoom for bringing objects of interest into close view