The SAT 265 from Blue Sky International is a high-performance active nearfield studio monitor speaker ideal for use in recording and mixing studios. The cabinet features a pair of 6.5" woofers and a 1" tweeter with an integrated waveguide to provide clear, natural audio with a wide frequency response.
The monitor has a tri-amplified design that provides 300W of total power for a strong performance with low distortion. The rear panel sports an XLR input connector, allowing you to connect the speaker to virtually any professional sound system. The rear panel also offers input gain and level controls, tweeter level controls, and baffle compensation controls, allowing you to adjust the response of the speaker to match your environment. For convenient mounting, the speaker has standard 1/4 x 20 mounting inserts.
- Dual Woofers
- A pair of 6.5" high-excursion woofers provide tight, punchy bass
- Tweeter with Integrated Waveguide
- The 1" dual ring radiator diaphragm tweeter has an integrated waveguide to provide a wide sweet spot
- Tri-amplified Design
- Internal amplifiers provide 300W of total power for a strong performance with low distortion
- Standard Input
- The standard XLR input allows you to connect to virtually any professional sound system
- Customizable Acoustics
- Rear-panel input gain and level controls, tweeter level controls, and baffle compensation controls let you adjust the speaker to match your environment
- Standard 1/4 x 20 mounting inserts make it easy to mount the monitor according to your needs
- The monitor is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors