The SAT 8 from Blue Sky International is a professional-level active 3-way midfield monitor ideal for use in recording and mixing studios. The cabinet houses an 8" hemispherical woofer, a 4" hemispherical midrange driver, and a 1" dual ring tweeter with an integral waveguide to produce crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response and plenty of detail. The front baffle has a proprietary Multi-Aperture Acoustic Diffraction Absorber, which helps to smooth the frequency response for a wide dispersion without the need for a large waveguide.
Internal power amplifiers provide 300W of total power to produce a strong performance with low distortion. The SAT 8 has a rotatable MF/HF panel, allowing the speaker to be installed horizontally or vertically. Acoustic adjustment switches, along with individual level trims for each of the 3 speaker sections allow you to precisely tune the monitor's response to match your installation and working environment.
A standard XLR input makes it easy to connect the monitor to virtually any professional audio system. A voltage selector switch is provided for worldwide use, and the monitor is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors. Standard 1/4" x 20 mounting inserts allow attachment of Omnimount type 60 brackets.
- Professional Quality
- The SAT 8 is designed for a long life of professional use
- 3-Way Design
- An 8" woofer, 4" midrange driver, and 1" tweeter with an integral waveguide provide crisp, clear sound reproduction with a wide frequency response
- Acoustic Diffraction Absorber
- The front baffle has a proprietary Multi-Aperture Acoustic Diffraction Absorber to provide a wide sweet spot without the need for a large waveguide
- Powerful Output
- Internal amplifiers provide 300W of total power for strong, distortion-free performance
- Flexible Installation
- The rotatable HF/MF panel allows you to install the monitor horizontally or vertically, while acoustic controls let you adjust the response to match your working environment
- XLR Input
- The standard XLR input provides wide compatibility with professional systems
- Selectable Voltage
- A voltage selector switch lets you choose the proper operating voltage for worldwide use
- Magnetically Shielded
- The speaker is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Mounting Inserts
- Standard 1/4" x 20 mounting inserts allow you to attach Omnimount type 60 brackets