The Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature earset microphone for virtually invisible operation. The compact size and placement just in front of the ear make this microphone particularly well-suited for intimate theater and broadcast applications, or any use where low mic visibility is a key factor.
The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides a generous and forgiving pickup area around the perimeter of the capsule, while the stainless steel construction stands up to daily use, makeup, and sweat. The mic also comes with 3 different interchangeable caps that let you choose between a flat, bright, or very bright frequency response.
This version of the E6s is tan and comes with a 2mm diameter Duramax cable. It terminates to a Switchcraft TA4-F connector for use with Shure wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Design
- The miniature design is ideal for use in applications where visibility is a key factor, such as intimate theater settings and broadcasting
- Rugged and Reliable
- The stainless steel construction allows the mic to stand up to daily use, makeup, and sweat. When used with the included caps, the mic is virtually waterproof
- Removable Cable
- The included 2mm diameter Duramax cable detaches easily from the headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available with a wide selection of connectors to accommodate various wireless transmitters
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is effective in minimizing handling noise from fabric and wind
- Interchangeable Frequency Response Caps
- The mic comes with 3 interchangeable caps that provide you with a flat, bright, or very bright frequency response
- Sensitivity Optimized for Loud Speaking and Vocals
- The mic has a medium sensitivity that is ideal for loud speaking and vocal applications