The Vivitar DVR 510N Camcorder (Black) is an economical pocket camcorder that gives you easy uploading to the Internet along with other useful features. The camera records in standard definition video to either of the built-in memory options or to optional SD memory cards (up to 4GB). It also allows for direct sharing of video on your TV using the built-in TV output jack. Aside from memory capacity, the 8x digital zoom, 1.8" LCD, and the fixed focus lens all assist in making your recording endeavors point and shoot simple.
The 510N comes with extras that are sure to enhance your recording experience. The first of which would be the web cam function which allows for live Internet chatting with friends and family as well as live video feeds. Second, the Infrared Night Vision mode enables video capture at night or in low-light situations. And finally, the waterproof casing allows the camcorder to be used up to 16.4 ft (5 meters) under water.
If you're looking to save some funds while sharing your videos with the world the DVR 510N was designed with you in mind.
- Recording Options
- The 510N has a built-in 8MB memory, 2GB Nandflash memory, and an expansion slot for optional SD cards up to 4GB in size. When saved to the removable SD cards your videos upload easily to your computer for Internet sharing
- Fixed Focus Lens
- The fixed focus lens lets you point and shoot without having to worry about anything but capturing the moment
- 8x Digital Zoom
- Capture far off subjects from your vantage point with the camera's 8x digital zoom
- 1.8" LCD Screen
- The 1.8" LCD gives you a display on which to compose and playback your video images
- Waterproof Casing
- The 510N is waterproof up to 5 meters thanks to the included casing that comes with the camcorder
- Web Cam
- Not just a camcorder, the 510N doubles as a web cam for live chat on the Internet
- Infrared Night Vision
- Capture night video using the camcorder's Infrared Night Vision mode
- TV Output
- The TV out lets you watch your videos directly on your TV (NTSC or PAL) with connection of the included cable