The Toyo 45 GII is the centerpiece of the extensive Toyo G series. A heavy-duty, wide-framed, all-metal fully modular multiformat camera system, the 4x5 camera can be converted to 2-1/4 x 3-1/4", up to 8x10". Universal and format related components and accessories are interchangeable, creating a comprehensive system which grows with your professional needs. The Toyo 45 GII offers the photographer silky-smooth controls, generous movements, and a durable, practical design.
First introduced as the 45G in 1978, this camera is still the workhorse for many professionals. The 45 GII Pro Camera consists of a non-vignetting 360 degree revolving back with Easyload Bail Arm, Toyo acid etched grid ground glass with 6x7cm and 6x9cm markings, fresnel, quick release mounting block with 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets, 250mm basic monorail, 250mm extension monorail, standard bellows, predrilled #0 lensboard.
- Heavy duty modular system camera with precise geared control.
- Toyo non-vignetting 360° revolving back with Easyload Bail Arm.
- Independent locks on all movements.
- Geared side to side shift.
- Extreme 145mm geared rise.
- Rack and Pinion micro fine focusing on front and rear.
- A good choice for the beginning professional or advanced amateur.
- Dual axis spirit levels on front and rear standards.