The Lectrosonics SMQV sub-miniature wireless transmitter incorporates Lectrosonics patented Digital Hybrid technology, in a package no bigger than a pager. The SMQV transmitter is miniature in size yet rugged enough to withstand rigorous daily use in the field or in studios.
The SMQV is identical to the SM transmitter and is capable of 256 user selectable UHF frequencies. The SMQV features variable output power, allowing the user to choose from 50, 100 and 250mW output. The audio input is a Switchcraft TA5M connection that is capable of -10dB or -20dB gain level. The non-corrosive, machined aluminum casing is splash proof and features an LCD display with membrane switch control panel. The LCD provides frequency and output gain level information while 3-LED indicators provide modulation and power status. The SMQV transmitter is powered with dual AA lithium, NiMH or alkaline batteries.Lectrosonics patented Digital Hybrid technology revolutionizes wireless microphone transmission. Digital audio signal is converted and encoded for analog transmission, then decoded and converted back to digital audio at the receiver. The result is an exceptionally low noise floor as the compandor circuit is eliminated and clear audio reception is retained at greater distances.
The SMQV transmitter is completely compatible with all Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid wireless receivers, as well as older Lectrosonics analog receivers.
- Variable, Selectable Output Power
- The SMQV features selectable 50, 100 and 250mW output power.
- Miniature Design
- The SMQV transmitter features a profile no bigger than a pager. The miniature design allows for a variety of mounting possibilities in film, video, theater, performances, etc.
- Digital Hybrid Architecture
- Lectrosonics incorporates digital and analog audio technology to enhance range and eliminate the noise associated with compandor circuits.
- Backwards Compatibility
- The SMQV transmitter is completely compatible with all current Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid receivers and older Lectrosonics analog receiver models as well.
- Locking TA5-Male Connection
- A locking TA5M input is compatible with Lectrosonics and third party microphones and cables. The input accepts line and microphone level signal.
- Splash Proof Enclosure
- The polished aluminum enclosure is splash proof and ideal for use in rain or nearby water.
- LCD Display
- The LCD provides level and frequency information. A membrane switch panel features Level and Audio mode buttons and Up/Down toggle buttons.
- Extended Battery Life
- The SMQV transmitter uses dual AA alkaline, NiMH or lithium rechargeable batteries.