Although ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for hunting and precision-shooting applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, and their reticles are illuminated for positive target acquisition in low-light scenarios.
This Trijicon 6x48 ACOG Riflescope provides enhanced long-range capability with outstanding low-light sighting performance. The combination of this ACOG's large exit pupil and Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber optic reticle illumination technology delivers excellent twilight performance; a significant factor when light is lean and your target is camouflaged. The target may choose to run; but hiding - now that could prove to be quite difficult.
This ACOG is configured with a dual illuminated Red Horseshoe reticle calibrated for 7.62/.308 caliber firearms. The mounting system is appropriate for flat-top firearms with a Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rail.
- Picatinny Rail Compatible
- ACOG 6x48 Flattop Rail Adapter with Colt style thumbscrews - compatible with Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rails
- 1913 Accessory Rail
- Top mounted Mil-Std 1913 rail for adding additional sights, lasers, illuminators
- Waterproof and Fogproof Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing is nitrogen purged and sealed - submersible to 328'
- Bindon Aiming Concept
- The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Fiber Optics and Tritium Illumination
- Proprietary technology based on the use of tritium and fiber optics provides a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries
- Dual Illumination Red Horseshoe Reticle - 7.62 / .308
- A bright red dot at the center of the sight picture indicates your point of aim - it's surrounded by an illuminated floating horseshoe. Thin posts at 3 and 6 o'clock feature hold-off marks for windage correction. The 6 o'clock post has BDC hash-marks for distances up to 1200 m. Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber-optics illumination technology provides the dot and the horseshoe with a brilliant red glow at all times.