This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
Although ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for hunting and precision-shooting applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, and their reticles are illuminated for positive target acquisition in low-light scenarios.
This Trijicon 6x48 ACOG Riflescope provides enhanced long-range capability with outstanding low-light sighting performance. The combination of this ACOG's large exit pupil and Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber optic reticle illumination technology delivers excellent twilight performance; a significant factor when light is lean and your target is camouflaged. The target may choose to run; but hiding - now that could prove to be quite difficult.
This ACOG is configured with a dual illuminated Red Horseshoe reticle calibrated for 7.62/.308 caliber firearms. The mounting system is appropriate for flat-top firearms with a Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rail.
- Picatinny Rail Compatible
- ACOG 6x48 Flattop Rail Adapter with Colt style thumbscrews - compatible with Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rails
- 1913 Accessory Rail
- Top mounted Mil-Std 1913 rail for adding additional sights, lasers, illuminators
- Waterproof and Fogproof Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing is nitrogen purged and sealed - submersible to 328'
- Bindon Aiming Concept
- The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Fiber Optics and Tritium Illumination
- Proprietary technology based on the use of tritium and fiber optics provides a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries
- Dual Illumination Red Horseshoe Reticle - 7.62 / .308
- A bright red dot at the center of the sight picture indicates your point of aim - it's surrounded by an illuminated floating horseshoe. Thin posts at 3 and 6 o'clock feature hold-off marks for windage correction. The 6 o'clock post has BDC hash-marks for distances up to 1200 m. Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber-optics illumination technology provides the dot and the horseshoe with a brilliant red glow at all times.