JVC's CU-VS100 HD Media Player allows you to watch recorded content from your portable entertainment devices on your HDTV without cords. Simply pop in SD/SDHC memory cards from your camcorder, camera, MP3 player, or other devices into one or both of the dual card slots. You'll enjoy HD videos and photos on your HDTV and audio content through your home theater system. An added feature of the CU-VS100 is the ability to record data from one SD card to another; this is a great way to back-up files for sharing. The Media Player comes with a remote control, power cord, and A/V cable.
- Easy Playback - Just Slot in the Card and Enjoy Viewing
- Connects to HDTV via a single HDMI cable. Thanks to Dual SD card slot, you can enjoy uninterrupted playback even with content that has been recorded over two cards. Playback of standard-definition files is also possible
- Easy Data Copy - Share and Back Up Your Memories
- Another advantage of a two-slot design is that data can be easily copied from one card to another. The entire contents of a card can be duplicated, making back-ups and sharing easy. AVCHD data can be copied without the need for a high-spec PC 1
- Multiple Formats Compatible - Slot in All Your Memories
- CU-VS100 can play back not only video data but also still images and audio files stored in SD cards. Simultaneous playback of JPEG slideshow and music files is also possible. Enjoy viewing on a big-screen TV and listening through a home theater system