The EZ-MPA2 from RDL is a dual-channel microphone preamplifier with individual front-panel volume controls and audio level metering. An analog compressor (switchable from the front-panel) is able to control overloads and clipping during high level audio bursts or peaks. Phantom power is provided for use with condenser microphones.
The line output features two RCA phono connectors and a stereo mini jack. Per channel LED VU metering provides visual feedback for easy level adjustment. The EZ-MPA2 is ideal for adding microphone inputs to mixers and amplifiers with line inputs, and it can be used in houses of worship, restaurants, clubs, meeting rooms, educational facilities, conference rooms, studios and commercial sound systems.
- Dual channel microphone preamp in a compact housing
- +24V phantom power, switch-selectable (global) from the rear panel
- Front-panel, input level controls for each input
- Unbalanced output on a stereo mini or dual RCA phono connectors
- Analog compressor controls overloads using a simple, single control
- Front-panel compressor enable/disable switch
- Dual-LED VU meter for monitoring the output of each channel