The EZ-MX4ML from RDL is an ultra-compact four-channel microphone and line-level stereo mixer. It's a great solution for anyone who needs to attach multiple stereo devices (such as the audio output of a laptop and a CD player) and microphones into a single input. For example, if you have an MP3 player, a laptop, and two microphones, the EZ-MX4ML will allow you to connect them all to a single input on a speaker/amplifier (such as a PA system or powered speakers).
The operation of the EZ-MX4ML couldn't be simpler. Channels 1 and 2 are balanced XLR inputs for microphones (with 24V of phantom power for condenser microphones). Channels 3 and 4 have two gold-plated stereo RCA inputs for line-level signals. Channel 4 also features a stereo 1/8" mini-plug input. Each of the 4 channels has a dedicated level control knob on the front panel.
The output of the EZ-MX4ML features two gold-plated stereo RCA line-level jacks. The power plug on the rear panel locks into place to avoid unwanted disconnections (the EZ-MX4ML operates on standard AC power). It can be rack mounted, secured onto a surface, or free standing. Dual segment LED meters visually warn you if a signal is clipping.
- Four input mixer, two microphone and two line-level inputs
- Two balanced microphone inputs on XLR
- One unbalanced stereo line-level input on RCA jacks, a second unbalanced line-level input on either stereo mini-plug or RCA jacks
- Unbalanced output on RCA jacks
- Microphone inputs provide phantom voltage
- Stereo LED VU meters for the left and right output channels
- Optimized for dynamic or condenser microphones
- Headroom accommodates high input levels
- Microphone headroom increases at lower gain settings
- Gold plated RCA input and output jacks