The EZ-VDA2B 1x2 Composite Distribution Amplifier (BNC) from RDL is device that allows you to distribute (1) composite input signal to (2) outputs. The model uses BNC connectors.
- This device allows you to distribute (1) composite input signal to (2) outputs and uses BNC connectors
- Gain and EQ trimmers are featured on the front panel of the device
- Both NTSC and PAL standards are supported
- The input signal is 75-Ohm terminated
- Inputs and outputs feature gold-plated jacks
- The device offers bandwidth of 400MHz