The RU-VDA4F 1x4 Video Distribution Amplifier (F-Type) from RDL is a device that allows you to distribute (1) video input signal to (4) outputs. This model uses F-Type connectors. The video connectors are featured on the front panel and the rear panel features full-size, barrier-block terminals.
Besides the unit's input signal jack, it also features a second input that can be used as a loop-through output of the source signal. The input stage is bridging and if 75-Ohm termination of the input signal is required, the termination can be plugged into the loop-out jack. Gain can be adjusted from -1 to +7dB using the potentiometer on the front panel.
- This unit offers 1x4 video distribution
- Gain amplification is adjustable
- It feature an input, loop-out jack
- A 1V video-signal indicator is a standard feature
- It offers 10MHz of bandwidth
- This unit is compatible with NTSC or PAL standards
- Its small footprint makes it well suited for use in virtually any work environment