The RU-VDA4P 1x4 Video Distribution Amplifier (RCA) from RDL is a device that allows you to distribute (1) video input signal to (4) outputs. This model uses RCA connectors. The video connectors are featured on the front panel and the rear panel features full-size, barrier-block terminals.
Besides the unit's input signal jack, it also features a second input that can be used as a loop-through output of the source signal. The input stage is bridging and if 75-Ohm termination of the input signal is required, the termination can be plugged into the loop-out jack. Gain can be adjusted from -1 to +7dB using the potentiometer on the front panel.
- This unit offers 1x4 video distribution
- Gain amplification is adjustable
- It feature an input, loop-out jack
- A 1V video-signal indicator is a standard feature
- It offers 10MHz of bandwidth
- This unit is compatible with NTSC or PAL standards
- Its small footprint makes it well suited for use in virtually any work environment